Intake Coordinator - Lahaina
The Intake Coordinator will report to the Housing Program Director and work to ensure the optimal success for individuals seeking services and entry into the agency for services. The candidate that fills this job position must be caring and compassionate, with the ability to work with a diverse and vulnerable population.
1. Contact individuals who are calling the intake line and set appointments.
2. Collaborate with the Operations team to keep abreast of bed openings in the facility.
3. Work with program staff to cultivate collaborative relationships with community partners.
4. Collaborate with local homeless agencies in order to coordinate client entry.
5. Schedule appointments to meet with clients and complete intake packet.
6. Complete Initial Needs Assessment and determine special needs or circumstances of clients.
7. Provide referrals to community agencies when necessary.
8. Assign dorm bed or unit space to clients.
9. Schedule initial case manager meeting for clients.
10. Schedule orientation date for clients.
11. Input client data into SESAME and CASEWORTHY databases.
12. Create digital client folder for assigned case manager and complete initial case note.
13. Introduce and refer clients to Operations staff for community service assignment and issuance of locker padlock, meal ticket and linen.
1. Associate’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
2. At least one year of prior experience working in a human services field.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to details.
4. Must be able to accurately enter data into a data base.
5. Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to and passion for the agency’s mission.
6. Current valid drivers license.
To apply please reply to this email with a resume or come to facility to fill out an application or drop off a resume:
670 Waiale Road
Wailuku, HI 96793
15 Ipu’Aumakua Lane
Lahaina HI 96761