Maintenance Worker - HMOW
Provides maintenance and landscaping for the physical premises to ensure a properly functioning, clean and orderly environment for the tenants, clients and staff of HMOW locations.
* To read, write and comprehend the English language.
* Be able to lift 80 pounds.
* Basic knowledge of painting, electric repair and plumbing repair.
* To effectively communicate, present, information and respond adequately to questions from tenants.
* To maintain routine records
* To perform CPR and first aid.
* Must have valid drivers license
To apply please respond to this email and attach a resume or stop by either of the facilities to drop off a resume or fill out an application:
670 Waiale Dr, Wailuku
15 Ipu Aumakua Lane, Lahaina