Statistical Coordinator - Central
Department: Central Center
Status: FUll Time
Summary of Position : Collects data and compiles necessary statistics to ensure compliance with all funding resources.
- Comply with State, Federal and County guidelines regarding confidentiality requirements of all client statistical data files.
- To gather and compile statistical data from various departments and apply to required reports.
Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Associate of Arts or 3 years experience with statistical data experience.
- Ability to work effectively with staff, clients, and providers of services to clients.
- The ability to work with statistical data using Excel to create charts, graphs and reports.
- Ability to define and identify problems or areas requiring change, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and implement the required change.
- Ability to clearly present information to and answer questions from employees, managers.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, recognizing priorities and business needs.
- Strong discretion, business ethics and confidentiality.