Security Workers (Central and Lahaina)
Compensation: $16.00/hr – $17.00/hr
Employment type: Full-Time
- Provides general oversight of the Center to ensure security of the premises and safety of the residents.
- During an assigned shift, enforces rules, settles disputes.
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent.
- Read, write and comprehend the English language.
- Maintain firm but friendly control over a number of residents with varying needs and backgrounds.
- Maintain routine records.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- 403 (b) Thrift savings plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program