Compensation: Depending on Experience
Employment Type: Full-Time
Collects data and compiles necessary statistics to ensure compliance with all funding resources.
- Comply with State, Federal and County guidelines regarding confidentiality requirements of all client statistical data files.
- To gather and compile statistical data from various departments and apply to required reports.
Associate of Arts or 3 years experience with statistical data experience.
KHAKO requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination.
- Ability to work effectively with staff, clients, and providers of services to clients.
- The ability to work with statistical data using Excel to create charts, graphs and reports.
- Ability to define and identify problems or areas requiring change, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and implement the required change.
- Ability to clearly present information to and answer questions from employees, managers.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, recognizing priorities and business needs.
- Strong discretion, business ethics and confidentiality.
KHAKO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, lactation, arrest and court record or any other protected category recognized by state and federal laws.