- Housing Placement – KHAKO case management team assists guests to become document ready for housing. Such documents may include identification cards, birth certificates, and employment verification. The Housing Specialist assists guests in finding affordable permanent housing.
- Childcare is provided at both facilities for the benefit of the parent to go to work, seek employment, or look for permanent housing. The Children’s Services Coordinator assists families with resources they may need in the community from educational rights to childcare services available in the community.
- Money Magic (budgeting class) – guests attend Money Magic to learn how to budget their money and save for the future.
- Housing Retention Services – after exiting shelter for permanent housing, former guests will have 9 months of follow up services by the Housing Retention specialist to ensure a smooth transition from shelter to permanent housing.
- Kids Tutoring Service – We have volunteers from high schools who provide tutoring to all the school age children on site.