- The keiki of the shelter have very unique and specific needs for assistance. The best way the community can support our families with keiki is through donations. Suggested donations include:
- Monetary donations
- In-kind donations to include:
- Diapers and Wipes
- School Supplies
- School Uniform donations
- Shoes and Slippers
- Arts and Crafts Supplies
- COVID-19 Stay-at-Home Order – Assistance to Families:
- Donations of family board games, cards, coloring books, crayons, pens, color markers, construction paper, electronic devices (tablets), gift cards, and other necessities would be greatly appreciated.
- Keiki sized Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) masks
- The Children’s Services Coordinator assists families with resources they may need in the community from educational rights to childcare services available in the community.
- Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to find out how to donate.
Copyright © 2021
All Rights Reserved.