Compensation: Depending on Experience
Employment Type: Full-Time
Collects data and compiles necessary statistics to ensure compliance with all funding resources.
- Comply with State, Federal and County guidelines regarding confidentiality requirements of all client statistical data files.
- To gather and compile statistical data from various departments and apply to required reports.
Minimum Educational Requirements
Associate of Arts or 3 years experience with statistical data experience.
- Ability to work effectively with staff, clients, and providers of services to clients.
- The ability to work with statistical data using Excel to create charts, graphs and reports.
- Ability to define and identify problems or areas requiring change, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and implement the required change.
- Ability to clearly present information to and answer questions from employees, managers.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, recognizing priorities and business needs.
- Strong discretion, business ethics and confidentiality.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Return to Careers Opportunity page
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the form below: